sabato 6 giugno 2009

As the concert finished, I heard someone call my name

I knew that voice, but I wasn't sure. So I looked for somebody near me but I didn't recognize anyone.
"Erika! Please, turn around!" and I did so.
My mouth suddenly opened, but I wasn't able to say anything...
It couldn't be possible!
He was in the crowd, walking towards me, smiling at me!
I couldn't believe it! It was really him: Freddie Mercury!
"I'm very happy to see you! How about the concert? Did you like it?"
"Oh, Freddie! I loved it!"
At the same moment I woke up. My DVD of the Queen's concert at Wembley was over...

5 commenti:

  1. E meno male che il corso di inglese sta finendo... :-D

    RispondiElimina
  2. l'ho adattato per lo scritto di ieri!
    :D

    RispondiElimina
  3. Grazie mille a chiunque l' abbia fatto gli devo la vita

    RispondiElimina
  4. It's a fantastic story, excellent!

    RispondiElimina